How to make a refund?
To make a refund:
- You need to apply to the store (airline, online store, etc.) for a refund. Detailed information about the rules and procedure for applying for a refund can be found on the website of the store or by calling the store support service. Information on refund will come in "Invoicebox" system;
- If necessary, you will receive an e-mail request for bank details for the transfer of funds;
- 6. You can always check the status of your refund on the account management page.
The transfer of funds is carried out within 2 banking days after receipt of the order to refund and/or statement from the customer by "Invoicebox" system.
- When paying via the Internet banking systems, the refund is carried out to the same account, from which the payment was made;
- When paying through ATMs, cash terminals and bank counters, the return is carried out in a non-cash form to the account, specified by the payer in the application;
- When paying by bank card, the refund is carried out to the account of the card, from which the payment was made;
- When paying with e-money, the refund is carried out to the e-wallet.
Please note that the period of processing applications in stores may take from 3 to 20 days, in accordance with the rules (offer). When you have not received funds, please contact the "Invoicebox" Support Team.
Any questions? contact us...
Write to us, we will answer your questions.